Friday 16 November 2012

Moscow, Idaho 1992

   
No artwork for this amazing sounding soundboard so I've done my own.

Great tracklisting too featuring some tracks from the awesome,then unreleased and sadly overlooked 'Heaven Forbid' album. I think 'HF' is one of the bands best albums. It has light and shade and can be so heavy at times.
'Heaven forbid' wasn't released until 2 years after this show so it was a nice sneak preview for the lucky crowd.
Also this album features 'The horsemen arrive' and 'Demons kiss' from the 'Bad Channels' soundtrack, hence my cover artwork(which I think came out pretty good!!)
Great setlist,although some major stuff missing in exchange for all the new material.I'm just missing the show closer '(Don't Fear) the Reaper' which was the last number, as apparently the recorder of this soundboard show didn't want to release this!!

CD1.
1.Stairway to the Stars
2.Dominance and Submission
3.Before the Kiss (a Redcap)
4.ETI
5.Demons Kiss
6.Power underneath Despair
7.Take me away
8.Cities on Flame
9.The horsemen arrive
CD2.
1.Astronomy
2.Still Burnin
3.Harvest Moon
4.Burnin for you
5.Godzilla
6.Cold grey light of dawn
7.O'D on life itself

And here is 'The horsemen arrive' from THIS show. Great quality.
Enjoy..





No comments:

Post a Comment